In this guide, we will show you the best way to rip your Blu-ray collection to MP4 with single or multiple audio tracks for storing on hard drive and sycing to iPad Air via icloud.
Blu-ray producers despairingly want to get full-control even after you buy a Blu-ray disc home, then here is a reasonable way to help you out: copy Blu-ray to hard drive with with single or multiple tracks on Mac at first. Then you can enjoy Blu-ray movies without ever having to get off your couch to drop a disc in your Blu-ray player.
Situations We Need to Copy Blu-ray to Hard drive in mp4 format with single/multiple audio tracks
First of all, copy Blu-ray to Mac hard drive is simply for creating digital backup of your BD disc. It will not only prevent your Blu-ray from scratching, cracking and other physical damages, but also save Blu-ray movies on Mac for future watching with single/multiple audio tracks without limitaion.
Secondly, if you have ripped your Blu-ray into playable mp4, you can easily sync your converted videos to iPad Air via icloud.
In this case, it’s necessary to own Bytecopy for Mac. It's your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies to MP4 format quickly and easily with multi-track audios preserved which means you can freely select your wanted audio tracks as you need for watching Blu-ray movies. Meanwhile, I often use this app to make 1:1 copy of my movies from physical discs to hard drive. What'more, the Mac Blu-ray Ripper and copier can converts Blu-rays into both 2D and 3D videos.
Top Blu-ray/DVD Copying & Ripping Review - Pavtube ByteCopy
A short guide of ripping Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 on Mac (Latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks included)
1. Run the Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. Press “Load Disc” icon to import Blu-ray movie.
2. Select main movie from file list. By default the main movie is checked exclusively. Set subtitles and audio language for the main movie.
3. Press on the “Format” bar, choose “ Multi-track Video > Multi-track MP4 (*.mp4) ”.
4. Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
If there are two or more audio tracks in source Blu-ray movies, remove unwanted ones by un-checking the boxes in front of “Check”.
5. Press “Convert” to get Blu-ray Ripper start ripping Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 for storing on Mac hard drive or directly sync it to iPad Air for enjoying via icloud.
Now get your Blu-ray movie entertainment with single or multiple audio tracks effortlessly.