If you are a Mac user and have the newest El Capitan, how to Install QuickTime 7 Pro For OS X El Capitan? Read to learn how to do it and get alternative solutions.
Hot Search: Blu-ray to
QuickTime | DVD to QuickTime | ISO to QuickTime | H.265 to QuickTime | MKV to QuickTime
Fortunately, for Mac users running OS X El Capitan, you can actually still install and run the older QuickTime Player 7 client without incident. However, converting audio and video file to another file format is one of the main features of QuickTime Pro. If you have issues with converting videos of any formats with QuickTime 7 on El Capitan, read through the two parts below.
Top 5 Great and Free QuickTime Alternative to Play Any Video Flawlessly
Part 1: Installing QuickTime 7 Pro for El Capitan
1. Download and install QuickTime Player 7, you can get it here directly from Apple Support (technically it’s version 7.6.6)
2. At the Apple top menu, just click QuickTime Player 7 and click the button that says Registration and then the registration window will appear.
3. Simply enter your registration code of your QuickTime Pro, you will find the registration code attached to the email you will get from Apple after purchasing the product. To be able to make sure that you are entering the correct code, simply copy the code and paste it on the box.
Additionally, if you happened to have bought QuickTime Player Pro some time ago, the app still accepts those Pro registration numbers, and is then able to use all of the excellent editing, trimming, and exporting features that modern versions of QuickTime Player would greatly benefit from.
Part 2: Find a QuickTime Pro Alternative for El Capitan
If you would like to watch any videos in any format on your mobile devices easily, QuickTime Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan may not always help you, then a more reliable video converter is needed. Here Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is know as a QuickTime Pro Alternative for Mac OS X El Capitan which can convert Blu-ray, DVD, and any video and audio formats into any format you want for watching. Furthermore, this amazing software can support batch conversion and adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle.
Simply add the video file, select a format supported by your device and start the conversion. Conversion is literally as easy as 123! Below are the 3 steps you have to follow in order to convert your file using Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Successfully.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
1. Add video/audio files
Download the QuickTime Pro Alternative for Mac OS X El Capitan on your computer, install and run the program, add videos. You can choose to import videos by “Add Video”. Click the play icon on the video thumbnail and there will pop up a window and the file you choose will be played automatically.
2. Edit videos as you like
Find “Edit” icon and then click it, you will find video editor. There you can Trim, Crop, Add watermark and Effect. Above all, Subtitle can be added here.
For creating customized subtitle, you can count on free software for subtitle editing: Subtitle Edit. Go to write the subtitle content there and it will be saved as SRT files, which is supported by iMedia Converter for Mac. Then load it to the software for output videos and you will get a characteristic video.
3. Convert videos to different formats
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose the best preset for you portable device with best video quality. Plenty of presets that can be customized as necessary.
Then you can hit the big red “Convert” to start converting videos with best video settings. After the conversion, click “Open output folder” in the conversion window, or “Open” in main interface to quick locate the converted video.
Now, you can transfer these videos to your portable Android/Window/Apple device for smooth playback without any problem. Enjoy your digital life!
- Play MP4 on Sharp Aquos TV over DLNA/via USB?
- Convert MTS files to MP4 for Samsung TV
- The Samsung TV read MP4 movies with subtitles via plex?
- Best MP4 Video Converter - Re-encode MP4 Files
- Convert 2D Movie Clips to 3D?SBS MP4 for 3D Devices
- How to Play MP4 Videos in Windows Media Player?
- 3 Ways to Convert MKV to MP4 for iTunes Playing
- How To Convert MP4 X264 To AVI To Play On DVD Player?
- Rip 3D Blu-Ray Disc To 3D SBS MP4 For VR Headsets/3D TVs
- Best HD PVR Software To Re-Encode PVR Video To MP4/MKV/AVI
- Make 3D SBS MP4 Video For Homido VR